This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

but it was all in the name of liberty


whoppers
from: Burger King
price: about $2 each
rating: &&&/&&&&&
listening to: ACDC
comments: yup. whopper whednesday. click to see a pic of a wild and crazy looking courier. if you can't handle that static image, I got what you need here.

and andy had:

whopner with cheese.
comments: what to say? it was just whoppers. click andy's burger to see more crazy weather form the roof. or click here to see Sasha.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger killerX57 said...

gwiggly!

April 11, 2008 7:43 AM  
Blogger gwilli said...

that's exactly what I was thinking I need to change my name to. nice one, bri!

April 11, 2008 10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share