This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, April 03, 2008

I stand firm for our soil


kamikaze roll, super kalamary roll and negitoro
from: Sushiyama
price: $13
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: tricky
comments: lots of lunches today, get your clickin finger ready. under my lunch, you gonna see someone who turned 8 today! yay Stu!

and tommy had:

donburi?
comments: click tommy's lunch to see a sign we saw. I'm thinking that there's just so much construction in this city, that they're breaking out the vintage signs. crazy. actually, you could probably legally park right in front of this one since it doesn't say anything about not parking.

and andy had:

another donburi
comments: click andy's lunch to see a row of scooters I saw on the way home.

and across the continent, Jason had:

curry. I guess some things never change
comments: jason emailed me his lunch. so here it is. it was from here. and if you click jason's lunch you will never be the same again. well, sure you will. you'll just have seen jason's pimp shoes. and I guess, in that respect you will never be the same again, cuz you had maybe never seen them before?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share