This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, April 07, 2008

when I'm away she puts her makeup on the shelf


pho
from: Thai Son
price: I forget
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: weeezer
comments: today I met some old friends for lunch. mike lee and jason bone. fun. rumour has it that I'm going to be singing for mike lee's 'rock band' in a competition at tom lee. this saturday? next saturday? probably the latter. my main concern is that there will be kids in this contest, and you know... you can't beat kids at video games. fact. click to see the empty lot beside my office.

and j.bone had:

lemon grass chicken
comments: click to see city hall getting jiggly. something very exciting has changed in this blog, but it's subtle. thanks to a conversation with Garrett, I learned that I can host my jiggly gifs at flickr. fun. I'll be doing that now. I was starting to use way too much antiflux, I think.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger killerX57 said...

really like that first jiggly, no perspective of size, cool mounds of dirt and puddles. very exciting for me.

April 09, 2008 7:55 AM  
Blogger Mata Hari said...

Sorry g,

But your lunch bears a striking resemblance to the lot next to your work.

Hope it tasted better.

April 09, 2008 3:36 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

way more delicious. I think. well, I haven't tried eating the saddest vacant lot in all the world... I say. I should give it a go!

April 09, 2008 6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share