This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

what happens in the in between?


red beef curry
from: Pad Thai
price: $7 (with mealextreme's surcharge)
rating: &&&.5/&&&&&
listening to: urge overkill
comments: ok, I'm going gif crazy. it's a fact.

and meal extreme had:

something with tofu
comments: mealextreme is what I call carl. cuz he always offers to deliver me lunch from pad thai. for a mere 75 cent delivery charge. it's great for those gloomy days where it's hailing, raining and windy all over the city. if you click his lunch, you can see how nicely it cleared up later in the day.

Labels:

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you know styrofoam take out is as bad as driving a hummer right? that's right, i'm a party pooper muther fucker because i care.

April 09, 2008 6:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that was me ranting...ron remember me.

April 09, 2008 6:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

take me out for lunch now and i'll stop ranting....until then, you're a styrofoam killer!!!

April 09, 2008 6:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

or something like that.

April 09, 2008 6:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i heard from someone said it on the bus that styro is bad and if we use them the world would be sad.

April 09, 2008 6:20 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

aaah ron. that's good. I was just dissin you for being all anonymous on me... but now I know who I'm talking to.

anyway... where's your facts? you gotta have proof about what you say. did you hear that from Al gore? gimme some studies. some deets. some stats. Be more constructive with your feedback, please. Why? Why? Why, because I rap about reality? Like me and my grandma drinking a cup of tea?

April 09, 2008 6:21 PM  
Blogger killerX57 said...

mmmmm, hummer.

April 10, 2008 7:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share