This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, March 27, 2008

the truth can't hurt you, it's just like the dark


butter chicken and yogurt pakoras
from: curry point!
price: free!
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: elvis costello
comments: I met greg and erin for lunch today at curry point. flashback! 2003! it tasted exactly the same. delish. oh, and greg treated us. yay greg. click to see the view from Curry Point.

and erin had:

curry too, of course.
comments: click to see some dude getting arrested on broadway. literally, the word on the street was that he was caught stealing. I actually heard someone say that on the street. how often is the word on the street something you actually hard walking on the street? this time it was.

and greg had:

curry, as well. duh.
comments: click greg's lunch to see the spooky haunted heritage hall I saw when heading home from work. woooOOOOooo...

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger iTripped said...

Hai Greg and Erin. Too bad I didn't come have lunch with you, but I was so very broke.

Any of you two care to change my pesos into dollars?

March 29, 2008 5:14 PM  
Blogger erinator said...

hola! too bad you didn't join us for lunch indeed! i want to try the sandwiches at sweet basil cafe, so perhaps we can go for lunch later this week?

that reminds me. someone gave me a peso for change instead of a toonie once. i didn't notice until i tried to use it for parking... bah!

March 31, 2008 7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share