This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

this part of the song is called the second verse. it sounds just like the first verse but with different words


whopper wednesday
from: you figure it out
price: I forget entirely
rating: &&&/&&&&&
listening to: built to spill
comments: it was whopper wednesday. what else could I do? oh boy. you're in for a treat now, or are you? click the pic to see how Tay Zonday has sold out. I didn't know an internet celebrity could sell out. ha. but lo and behold. hey, I think I said lo and behold yesterday too.

and dave had:

a stacker.
comments: the blur you see is dave waving fries in front of his zesty dipping sauce. now click the pic to see the coolest thing I seen all week. yes it's a robot guitar!! if it piques your interest, find the training video on the site. crazy cool!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share