This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, November 02, 2007

don't bring me down, brrrrruce!


tuna sandwich and clam chowder
from: Emelle's Catering
price: dave's treat
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: ELO
comments: today we had goodbye lunch for behzad. it was good working with ya, Bruce! hope to see you again sometime. I know behzad likes fancy cars, so in the linked pic, you will see a Lambo on a tow truck. heh.

and behzad had:

the bbq chicken special
comments: click to see behzad and dave. I think dave's blowing up an invisible balloon. when behzad ordered his food, they asked for his name. he said "Bruce". then he said it's easier than explaining his real name. I think it's because he's trying to be inconspicuous. perhaps he set us up the bomb?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share