This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

I can still hear you saying you would never break the chain!


chicken/beef lunch platter
from: Donair Town
price: $7
rating: &&&.5/&&&&&
listening to: fleetwood mac (not The Fleetwood MacDaddy - that's Jason)
comments: todday I thought, "bambanaungh, won't you take me to, bambanaungh, Donair Town!?" and who should I see on the way to the Village? already sporting her lunch frmo Donair Town? ween. so I wonder if she enjoyed her donair.. we'll soon find out. I enjoyed mine. the greek salad was yummy. the hummous was good, the pita wasn't anything better than you'd get from safeway, and the meat adn rice was alright. the sauces made it better for sure. it was weird when I couldn't discern between the chicken and beef, though. and it kinda had a weird flavour to it. couldn't quite place it. maybe it would have been better all wrapped up in a donairy thing.

and Vlad had:

a burger
from: Vera's
comments: Vlad is long gone. no review for you. so go click the pics out there to see how many Greg Williams blogs you can find.

3 Comments:

Blogger iTripped said...

Greg Williams there may be aplenty
But Gwilli is one and only.
When in doubt throw horns at the fools
After all, your blog, NO RULES!

- damn I hate you all for having tasty donairs without me. :(

March 22, 2006 8:39 AM  
Blogger Temple said...

Mwuhahaha! Look what I've started! I bumped into Dave B. when I was buying a beefy donair on Monday, too. The beef wasn't at all special. I'd in fact say it was only half-full of adequadiquacity. I'm sticking with the chicken as it's soooooooo good.

Poor DK, maybe we'll start a collection and overnight you a donair? Or, you can come down and we can go to Samba instead. Bring Holly and we'll even buy your dinners!* *maybe

March 22, 2006 10:31 AM  
Blogger gwilli said...

ween, I'm glad you liked it.

dave, damn fine poem. I'm touched.

craig, look what you've started? what? are you mayor of donair town? methinks not. everyone would eventually try it. and what happened to that photo+review you promised me yesterday? emptry promises. beware, dave... all that he says about getting you Samba....

March 22, 2006 6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share