This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, March 16, 2006

and there's nothing to get hung about


food
comments: it's curry. I've had it before, I will not review it today. instead, click the pic and see how my camera was breaking today :( I blame kehoe. cuz his camera broke first. he contagioused it. I'm sure of it. and if you click craig's lunch you get to see another office snoozer. you probably don't know him. he's a new guy.

and craig had (review entirely by him):
FOOD!
Super Lamb Donair
From: Donair Town
price: $7.00
Rating: ¥¥¥¥/¥¥¥¥¥
Comments: Oh baby! I know last time I said I didn't need to super size, but I skipped breakfast, and I'm glad I did. I've begun to suspect that I do in fact like donairs. I gave this 4 out of 5 ¥s because I had a powerful yen for a crispy lamby donair. It would have gotten a higher rating, but I think $2.00 is a bit too high of a premium for lamb. It was really, really, good, but not $2.00 better than the crispy chicken donair, which is also really, really good. Next time I'll probably try the beef, but I suspect the chicken is best. And for $4.00 ($5.00 to super-size, but that's a real mitful o' food), it would get very close to perfection. The $7.00 price is still a good enough value that this is probably not my last Super Lamb Donair.

I highly recommend you try Donair Town, it's different from the generic Village formula of saucy-stuff-on-rice, and they've got all sorts of crispy meat-cone goodness (veggie-cone falafel goodness too), not to mention combos, salads, and babaganoush, which is fun, because you get to say: babaganoush!

3 Comments:

Blogger iTripped said...

Aw man I am really sorry about the camera. BUT I MAINTAIN THAT I HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT BREAKING. If it's any consolation, I somehow suspect that your replacement camera is going to still be better than my eventual replacement camera.

And Temple, argh! I SO BADLY miss donairs! I just ate my lunch, but damn, you made me hungry all over again! I haven't found a really good donair shop out here in the wilderness yet.

March 17, 2006 1:42 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

oh it's ok, dave. jason showed me how to fix it. actually, I probably would have figured it out, because it's how I fix most of my mechanical/electornical gizmos. a short, sharp, shock to the side of it. smack! that fixed it.

March 17, 2006 2:10 PM  
Blogger iTripped said...

I wish that worked with mine :[

March 17, 2006 3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share