This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, March 06, 2006

we were shooting at a mountain of dirt... ...but I probably shoulda been at work!

soggy chicken!!
soggy chicken udon
from: Osaka Sushi
price: uh.. I totally forget. 5 something
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: modest mouse - who happened to make the best album of 2005
comments: the chicken udon was delicious. mmmm... I don't know what it is about the soggy breaded chicken pieces, but I find them delicious. I know I shouldn't. the idea of it is all wrong, but it's yum. now click the pic to see the strawberry that joel had today. looked a bit like a profile, no?

and jacky had:

double hamburger meal
from: MacDonalds
price: he doesn't know, as he got tired of counting his change
rating: &&/&&&&&
comments: jacky had a lot to say about his lunch today. he said, "Typical Junk food from the big M, I woulda give it a 2.5 for it’s 100% all junk contents. But I have to deduct 0.5 from the stupid cashier I encountered. I was ordering the double hamburger deal but he put in the double cheese burger deal. I initially thought it would be a simple fix as: 1: cancel the wrong order and 2: enter a new order. But the stupid clerk just HAVE to make it complicated. He first give me a bunch of coins (about 83 cents or so) that I don’t know what they are (not sure if they are my final changes or not). Then he gave me another bunch of changes (another $3.59 in coins). So, I was looking at 20+ coins in front of me in 2 bundles. I was like, what is all that! And what is going on. Then he pulled out a lengthy receipt and “explained” the first bunch is the difference between the two deals and the second bunch is my initial changes. So, I have so many pennys, quarters, dimes, nickels that he should just give me a loonie. geeeee…. some people just can’t do simple things in simple ways!" now click the pick to see a very funny trip I found online. I want to go on a trip like this someday!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share