This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, March 20, 2006

if Mary dropped a baby girl tonight, I would name her Rock'n'Roll.


3 items: tomato and egg, green beans, and the fish
from: Yi Kou Xiang
price: $5.08
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: Cody ChesnuTT
comments: today was a real good lunch. I actually finished it all! which is the first time I've finished my new container full of Yi Kou Xiang food. the green beans were awesome, adn the tomato and egg was really tasty and fresh, and the fish... well... the fish was the fish. yum. now click the pic to see what happens when I walkover a bridge with my camera in my pocket. wheeeeeeeeee!

and chris had:
hey dude
2 items: spicy chicken and black bean pork
from: Combo Express
price: $4.25
rating: &&.5/&&&&&
comments: chris is new to our department today. he comes from upstairs, so many of us already know him. this was his lunch. he didn't hate it. he didn't particularly like it. he wanted to give it a &&.5, but I told him that &&& was my average. he claims that &&.5 is the average. so be it. it just looks so sad to me. now click the pic to see a)what he should have had for lunch and b)the site where I got my awesome new desktop wallpaper.

1 Comments:

Blogger iTripped said...

My dog LOVES Snausages. At least they don't stink like some of her other treats.

And somehow I was expecting a picture taken from a falling camera or something for the first link. I dunno, I just figured you were on a roll...

March 21, 2006 9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share