This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

X7-4? what's up Nomad10-7 ?


pizza and saltyfish and chicken fried rice
from: work and ernest
price: free
rating: &&&&&/&&&&&(rice) &&&.5/&&&&&(pizza)
listening to: kool keith + cenobites
comments: today I didn't go out for lunch. there was lots of pizza in the office and I ate that. it was ok. nothing special. but it did mean that I didn't pay for my lunch. hooha! and then I went in the kitchen and could smell saltyfishandchickenfriedrice so I followed the scent to ernest's desk and he gave me some. yum!!!

and daveB had:

A hot and spicy smokey Roll, and a spicy chicken breast sandwich
from: the Delly
price: $7.50
rating: see comments
comments: dave said, "A hot and spicy smokey Roll, and a spicy chicken breast sandwhich from the deli. The hot and spicey smokey roll was mmm mmm good. probably about &&&&/&&&&& and the sandwhich was probably &&.5/&&&&& not as good as usual, it wasn't terribly spicy, and there was more batter than usual on the breaded chicken breast making it a bit tough, and tasted different." now click the pic if you like to see a photo of a jar.

1 Comments:

Blogger iTripped said...

Happy St. Pat's, G. Be sure to have a green brew for me.

March 17, 2006 11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share