This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, March 09, 2006

heaven is a place. a place where nothing. nothing ever happens.


double double cheeseburger meal with shake
from: MacDonald's
price: $6.94
rating: &&/&&&&
listening to: talking heads
comments: once again... I'm ot really lovin' it. although this meal tasted good, it stopped me from feeling good. and craig did the math to find out that my meal was about 1500 calories. yikes. now click the pic to see how I felt after my lunch.

and ryan had:

some kinda sushi combo
from: Osaka Sushi
price: $8.01
rating: n\a/&&&&&
comments: ryan will not rate his meal today. this is because he says he feels like a stomach flu is coming on. so he didn't finish eating it. and therefore won't rate it. I'm pretty sure he likes to eat this meal, but feeling sick kinda ruins it. whereas, for me, it was the lunch that made me feel sick. if you click the pic, you will see that it has snowed a wee bit these past two days in the 'couve.

4 Comments:

Blogger wiwian said...

hehehe...good that gwilli never sit next to me :D

March 09, 2006 10:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why did you rate your lunch &&/&&&&?

March 10, 2006 11:22 AM  
Blogger gwilli said...

when I said, "I'm ot lovin it" I meant, "I'm not lovin it"

dig?

just close your eyes, and think back to the last meal you had at macdonalds... maybe think of the McLobster.

now can you imagine why it only got &&?

and yes, ween... I think it IS the desk.

and viv, I've already told Alex to call me next time he sees you sleeping so I can bring my camera up there.

March 10, 2006 11:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YES, it's the desk! it's cursed!

according to G.C.
I am just blinking ;)

March 11, 2006 11:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share