This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, January 13, 2006

you should have never trusted hollywood!


3 items: ginger beef, szechuan pork n tofu
from: Yi Kou Xiang Delicious Foods
price: $4.82
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: system of a down
comments: I'm starting to think that this is my favourite place in the village. and all you suckah mc's who diss it are wack, yo. there's nothing else to say about this food. but the link... oh there's lots to say about the link. As a Robotanist, I like to try to keep up to date in all robot-related robot stuff. so look at the robot, and if you got time, click the movie links at the very bottom of the page. funny robot. oh, and that camera in the pic was given to me free. yay! but, shortly after trying to make it work I realized 3 bad things about it... 1)the battery is dead. 2)there's no direct power cord for the cam. and 3)it's PAL. oh well. maybe Darius can supe it up for me? darius?

and jeff had:

麻婆豆腐 (Ma Po Dou Fu)
from: HK Chinese
price: $5ish
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
comments: here's exactly what Jeff says about it, "麻婆豆腐 (Ma Po Dou Fu) that's the dish name in Traditional Chinese. In tradition, the tofu was cooked with pork instead of beef, but change is sometimes good. Umm, smells good, open slowly, !, where is my pork? oh yes, they are so small that I rarely taste them. Tofu, I once thought it is a side dish, but it's solid and filling enough to be a main dish. Once taste a fresh uncook Tofu in a Japanese restaurant, with green onion and soy souce, it's gooooooooooooooood. But the Hong Kong place puts too rich souce so it covers the taste of tofu. Conclusion: a lot of rice with rich souce on top, tofu and beef? they are just for decoration."
oh, and you'd better not click the pic. 'specially not at work!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share