This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, January 12, 2006

I wanna live in Los Angeles, not the one in south california, they got one in south patagonia


3 items: the fish, ginger beef and lemon chicken
from: Yi Kou Xiang Delicious Foods (or Northern Foods)
price: $4.82
rating; &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: Frank Black
comments: I hadn't had the fish in a while it's still saltily delicious. and I tried the ginger beef. not bad. not amazing, but not bad. maybe I should have picked some vegetable for my lunch, but these 3 items lookde very good. oh well.

and erin had:

cowboy bibimbap
from: A-1 Vietnamese and Spicy Korean food
price: $6
rating: &&&/&&&&&
comments: erin says, "usually, it's not spicy enough. but today it was spicy. this is probably because they are skimping on their portions. there were fewer vegetables than usual. I don't care if there's less meat... but less vegetables?? I'm ashamed to say it's Korean food. Korean food is always about big portions."

2 Comments:

Blogger erinator said...

if there HAD been a cowboy bebop in my bibimbap, it would've made the whole thing much tastier.

January 12, 2006 4:29 PM  
Blogger iTripped said...

I spent ALL that time finishing the puzzle and all I got was a stupid congratulations message?

At least you made a purdy picture out of pennies.

January 14, 2006 8:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share