This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

I backed my car into a cop car the other day


vietnamese subs
from: empress bakery (kingsway & fraser)
price: $2.25 each
rating: &&&&.5/&&&&&
listening to: modest mouse
comments: oh yeah. vietnamese subs. I put them in my car and drove back to work. ray thinks this is a bad thing. it would do bad things. it did not. maybe i'm supposed to leave them there for a couple hours? oh well. click the pic to see a pic I snapped on the way back with the subs in the car. and in other news, apple announced new computers today... and I was so close to clicking 'check out'.

and greg had:

3 items: the fish, the tofu, and maybe kung pau chicken?
from: Yi Kou Xiang Delicious Foods
price: $4.82
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
comments: greg told me to write his review today. like I have control of his tastebuds or something? what a nut! whooo! ok, so anyway... I'll use his review to talk about the best lunchesatthevillage for 2k5. it's a contest! people love contests! so what you need to enter is your vote for the best tasting lunch, lunch pic, hidden pic, comments, or anything else you think of. leave it in the comments section or send it to me at gwilli(at)gmail(dot)com. ok, now you've earned it. click the pic. if that's to big, slow and clunky for you, click this. and if ou want to know what my boss had to say, click this!!!(and wait for it to load).

6 Comments:

Blogger iTripped said...

So you backed your car into a cop? No wonder you want a pony car - for the fast getaway!

And yes, I also noticed that Eric was doing a poltergeist, with the deep voice. You would have had better success if you let Viv do the voiceover.

January 11, 2006 9:55 AM  
Blogger ray said...

to experience what i meant, u should close all your windows...

January 11, 2006 12:18 PM  
Blogger ray said...

wow, just notice it's 1/11 today.

totally unrelated...

must be seeing the subs in the socks.

yuuuuuuuuu...
c...
k.

January 11, 2006 12:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

blah~

January 11, 2006 4:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you should have clicked check out.

January 11, 2006 5:38 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

I will click it. maybe in a month or two. when my debts are lessened.

and dave, I didn't hit a cop car. not really. it's just song lyrics. like all my titles are.

and maybe you guys haven't seen eric in a while. but that's his real voice. it's gotta be. I got the day off.

January 12, 2006 6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share