This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

But I just let it whiz on by, people say, "LB, it's going awry"

click click clicka
cheesybasonyburger with fries n garlic mayo
from: the Regal Beagle
price: about $15 with a beer.
rating: &&&.5/&&&&&
listening to: the great music at the regal bagel. mostly classic rock, but with great surprises like, "I changed my mind"
comments: I had lunch with an old friend today. it was good. I like drinking beer. the food was nothing special, but it was good to see john and good to drink beer. yay!

and John had:
geeze damn. click it.
chicken salad sandwich with fries n dip
price: about $15 with beer
comments: john hasn't replied to my emails about reviewing his lunch. maybe he'll review it in the comments? I doubt it. either way, he's got a golden lab puppy. more a youth, than a puppy. wanna see?

3 Comments:

Blogger iTripped said...

No comments??

Greg, it's starting to look like my blog over here. You better do something about this quick

November 17, 2005 3:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wonder if the owner of the car ever came out... I wanted to him/her. Whoever can park a car on that kinda spot must have hairs on their heart. There. It is a comment. ween p.s. you have a posh friend, who seems to wear suits and a tie.

November 17, 2005 4:09 PM  
Blogger iTripped said...

Heh. looks like I'm guest cup #55 on the year of coffee blog.

I'm guessing you'll be #56.

November 17, 2005 5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share