This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

apparently before Jed had left us, he wrote some poems


3 items: kung pau chicken, szechwan pork, and bitter melon
from: Yi Kou Xiang Delicious Foods
price: FREE!!! (card full up, yo)
rating: &&&&.7/&&&&&
listening to while eating: grandaddy
comments: this was a great meal. I should give it a 5, but I reserve those for the super mega extraordinary. the kungpau was really good. no peanuts. I like it better this way. and lots of chilli. mmm.. and the bitter melon was very bitter. that's some weird stuff. it's almost disgusting, but then it's delicious. not as good as when gun runnin' jeff made it.

and greg had:

3 items: kung pau chicken, beef stew and szechwan pork? I think.
from: Yi Kou Xiang Delicious Foods
price: $4.82
rating:
comments: I took a picture of greg's lunch with his new camera. since we didn't have the cable for the camera, you get to see the picture from my camera's point of view. here's what greg said about his meal, "I completely forgot to review this meal, so I will review it in hindsight. this meal was good, so good I forgot to rate whilst eating. the kung pow! chicken was spicy like a meatball but chickeny like a chicken, very good. the Stir fried veg and tofu combo was good also everything was so fresh and so clean. the beef and daikon was pretty ok but not sensational."

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw r. on the road today. He did not have a lobstar cap on him though. May be it is time to try kang paw chicken then. p.s. Yo, Gooch. ween

November 08, 2005 3:31 PM  
Blogger erinator said...

unfortunately the lobster cap didn't make it off PEI. and anne of green gable's braids are a tangled mess now.

November 09, 2005 11:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, so you have anne's braids? tried it on gwilli? ween

November 09, 2005 1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share