This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, November 14, 2005

number threehundredeightyeight huge crybaby mcweepy


sandwich and soup
from: The Delly (in the SUB)
price: $7.75
rating: &&&&.4/&&&&&
listening to: a man reading a list of 700 hobo names
comments: the sandwich (Mtl. smoked beef on hoagie) was terrific today. as usual. the Delly always does good sandwiches. the soup, however, not so good. lobster bisque sounds good, and should be good. but it wasn't that great. I think I knew this. I think I had it before. In fact, I could probably look back through my blog to find out that it isn't that good. oh well. enjoy the 700 hoboes. and I will enjoy the thing I got in the mail today... can you tell what it was?? look beyond the lunch...

and dave had:

teriyaki chicken, tempura, california roll combo
from: Osaka Sushi
price: $6 and change
rating: &&.5/&&&&&
comments: Dave said, "I had enough stamps on my card to get free curry point, but the line was stupid long. This lunch loses anywhere from .5 to 1 points just for not being free curry point."
and in an unrelated lunch... I accidentally asked another Dave for his lunch review today, even though I have no picture. so, here's Dave B's lunch review:
Butter chicken and Mixed Vegetables.
$5.87
Curry Point
&&.5/&&&&&
Curry Point’s butter chicken has been going down hill for the past few months. I blame it on the addition of the heat lamps. It changes the flavour of the food somehow. What used to be a staple of my diet is strongly being reconsidered. Some of the flavour that I’ve come to expect or perhaps the spice just hasn’t been there recently.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

whatishoboes? Dave always gives us very tothepoint observations, which are normally correct. I will await having my next butter chicken until he approves it then. At least, I do not see any slugs on veggies... but why is the rating so low for Osaka sushi then? ween

November 14, 2005 8:14 PM  
Blogger iTripped said...

Williams, this one is for you:

year of coffee

November 15, 2005 4:25 PM  
Blogger erinator said...

that's weird. this lloyd fellow (is it the same one who put you in that commercial?) knows jeremy hubert.

November 15, 2005 5:33 PM  
Blogger iTripped said...

nope, not the same one at all. But he requested for guest cups of coffee from gwilli and I.

Now to complete the circle, the cup I am going to use will have the logo from the recruiting company started by the 'Lloyd' you are thinking of.

Confused yet?

November 16, 2005 9:37 AM  
Blogger gwilli said...

I'm confused. where did he say he wants guest coffee with us?

am I supposed to take a picture of my coffee and send it to him?

November 16, 2005 11:57 AM  
Blogger iTripped said...

I commented on his blog, and he emailed me back. I'll forward it to you.

November 16, 2005 3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share