This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

one of these mornings, you're gonna rise up singing


pizza
from: the company (but made at panago)
price: free!!
rating: &&&/&&&&&
listening to: Janis Joplin
comments: today we met our new owners. and we all got pizza. that's the only sure way to get everyone to go to a meeting 'round here. worked on me. the linked photo is a bit of a game. who can be the first to tell me: what it is of exactly? not the pylon. we all know what that is. but the other blurry thing? what is it??

and the rest of the company had:

same thing. lots of pizza. a whole lot. I'm rather full now.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

DEAD SKUNK at the top of the hill just East of 16th and Dunbar!

I win the contest, gimme gimme.

November 09, 2005 2:19 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

nice work, craig. I'd give you the prize, but you didn't identify the entrails.

it's a very nice dead skunk. and smells really nice. that pink blob in the pic are its guts pulled out by crows. I really should have stopped and taken a proper picture.

November 09, 2005 2:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

who are u, mr. awesome? and what did you get by identifying the horrible thing? ween

November 09, 2005 2:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you did not have any dip? I had jalapeno ranch, yummmm. Still wanna know what the prize was... ween

November 09, 2005 3:53 PM  
Blogger wiwian said...

monkey pant suck!
didn't we already agree on that?!

November 09, 2005 11:03 PM  
Blogger iTripped said...

man, I miss the pizza parties at WebCT. I remember Ambler trying to out-eat me and not being able to keep up. I'd probably be dead by now if I still worked there.

November 10, 2005 3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share