This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Sunday, November 13, 2005

how's it goin' 2000man?


2 vietnamese sandwiches
from: the Empress Bakery (kingsway and fraser)
price: $4.82
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
comments: only gets 4/5 today because I coudln't taste the garlic buttery stuff. perhaps it's garlic butter? I couldn't taste it this time. not sure if there was any in them. sure were good, though.

special dinner blog!



the chanaples 4th wedding festivity.
10 courses. chinese food. last night. I missed a photo of the first dish. but at least I got all the desserts. enjoy.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hummmm no blog yet today, but I saw two heads on gwilli's desk earlier on: one with a long hair and one without any... I like the cake on this pic. I like cream. Aren't I bad? ween

November 15, 2005 4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share