This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, November 10, 2005

the thrill and clarity of sound


ginger beef 'n curry vermicelli
from: Ginger and Chilli (West 10th)
price: $7.50 for the ginger beef, anyway
rating: &&&&.4/&&&&&
listening to: the hidden cameras
comments: we went to go have a nice pub lunch at Dentry's today since it's kind of like friday. turns out Dentry's is only open for lunch on fridays. bah. so we crossed the street. and walked down a bit. to Ginger and Chilli. it's pretty good there. the ginger beef was real good. and greg had the curry vermicelli and gave me some. it was good too. the GOPs weren't that great. we just neede something to dip them in.

and Jason had:

spicy eggplanties (w/ those hot little chilis!)
from: Ginger and Chilli
price: $7.50ish
rating: &&&&.5/&&&&&
comments: Jason says, "Very tasty spicy eggplant, rice, and salad. Nothing so special about the salad, but otherwise was definately the best spicy eggplant I've had. Nice and spicy and tasty. The leftovers are sitting beside me tempting me." so Jason blew our minds today as he walked into the office with a hundred dollar umbrella. we're all like, "whoah, man" and jason was like, "hey man" and then r. walked in. so I showed him the umbrella. he wasn't too surprised. he was carrying one himself.

3 Comments:

Blogger May said...

This is looking much like
"A secret gentleman's umbrella club"

November 10, 2005 5:45 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

The first rule of secret gentleman's umbrella club is, you do not talk about Fight Club. The
second rule of secret gentleman's umbrella club is, you DO NOT talk about secret gentleman's umbrella club.

November 10, 2005 5:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ween, I cannot join the s.g.u.c. My $1 umbrella broke during the last storm and I was looking for its replacement in a thrift shop. A little girl found one with flower pattern right in front of me! So, I did not talk about s.g.u.c., did I? ween

November 13, 2005 3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share