This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, August 05, 2005

and so it is. just like you said it would be. life goes easy on me. most of the time.

hi there. yoghurt curry and butter chicken. from: Curry Point price: $5.87 rating: &&&&/&&&&& listening to (all week long.. over and over): Damien Rice - The Blower's Daughter comments: ok. so most of the week I've just been listening to this song over and over. I like it. it's a little hokey, but so am I. but I haven't been lying the past few days, I just happened to change it when I was actually blogging. My curry was good today. I haven't had the butterchicken/yoghurt combo in a while. for real. you can check if you like. and I was going to link to some funny link on gorillamask.net, but there's just too many funny things there. har har. so, today is the end of an era. they're moving me away from Jason. so sad. who can I flip the bird to 20 times a day??? the office will never be the same. and Bobo had: who's Bobo, you ask? just a little Pekinese in the office today. unfortunately, he was rather had to photograph without firing a flash in his face. so what you get to see is a blur of a monster. he's real cute in real life, though.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo. (this is one of the vocabulary I learned while sitting there.) What do you mean by "I flip the bird to 20 times a day"? Though I was sitting near them I have never understood entirely what they are playing about. I should have told you about "Show and Shine" event on the Sunshine Coast this weekend. There were more than 400 cars on display, occupying the entire road!!!

August 07, 2005 7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share