This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, July 22, 2005

you ask what is this? mind your business.


tofu and minced beef on rice, yo
from: Hong Kong Chinese
price: $5.30
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to while eating: tricky. he passes idle days with his idle ways.
comments: good food today. it was weird about the a-team, though. I don't remember ordering extra a-team. maybe that's what they do when I say "spicy"

and Jacky had:

"Shai Hai Thick Noodle"
from: Da Moon. (at the SUB)
price: $5.50
rating: &&/&&&&&
comments: I think Jacky's a hard marker. a 2 is so low. maybe I should give more 2's? I never give a 1. maybe once. oh well, here's what he had to say about it, "look good, taste so and so, not enough salt and MSG!"

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"a comment"

July 22, 2005 4:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you got a golden tummy... I like the paw of the cat, btw.

July 22, 2005 4:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I substitute the Hannibal Smiths for Hannibal Lecters when I get the beefy tofu too! Mmm... Hannibal Lecter... Good call dude.

July 26, 2005 4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share