This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, July 25, 2005

no regular blog today.


oi oi oi .

ok, so I didn 't take me camera to lunch today. and I ate at the village. not in the crazy downstairs world which is too often full of students. but upstairs. at the new sushi place. up above MacDonald's. I s'pose I could rate me meal without no photo. but it feels too weird. and the general concensus of that place (from me, greg and erin), is that it needs to be around a bit longer before it's good. the food is alright. above average. just slightly. but the service was just silly. it was our server's first day (so she said) and when we asked what items on the menu were, she knew less than we did about it! she really didn't know what was going on. and when she bumped a shrimp tempura off the plate onto the table, she started panicking. we said not to worry about it, and she thanked us "for saving her". heehee but overall, it was alright. I imagine it'll get better in time.

ok, so I figure I should put up some picture here. so here's a picture of hemi. and if I remember, I'll post saturday's lunch. since I did take pictures of that.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

no regular comments yesterday.

July 26, 2005 10:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been wondering how I can get to the restaurant. I saw a sign on the road, but no idea how I get there. I wanna try it before it goes away... by the sound of it, it may go sooner.
There. There is a comment today.

July 26, 2005 12:45 PM  
Blogger erinator said...

in the stairwell to go downstairs, take the stairs going up, then go through the door on the left and keep walking past where the benny's used to be. then you'll get to the aji taro sushi place.

besides knocking off the tempura, they also forgot to bring us our last two rolls. i wouldn't have said anything to her, but i knew she had written them down and probably would've charged us for it.

i rate the meal &&.5/&&&&& - the food was decent, but the service was terrible and slow.

and maybe that's why my stomach hurts today... hrm...

July 26, 2005 2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share