This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, August 04, 2005

like car parts, bottles and cutlery


Terriyaki Chicken Don
from: Osaka Sushi
price: $4.50 + tax
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: bjork. hyperballad. over and over again.
comments: good food. ErwinTang was right. the chicken teriyaki is always delicious. even if I'm unsure of its spelling. it is very good. did y'all hear about the fire in kits today? that's where the link will lead you... and if you were wondering what iPhoto's redeye reduction tool does to chicken? you now know.

and Jacky had:
oogalaboogala!
some kinda beige-ish curries
from: Curry Point
price: $5.87
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
comments: Jacky says, "taste is good. I cannot tell whether the food is before or after going through my digestive system ..." he's talking about the plain, boring look of his food today. it was terribly plain and monochrome-looking. I took care of that. yeah, that's right. I jazzed it up. props out to the photoblimp webpage for my high-angle-scenery-thievery. and remember everyone... my blog. no rules.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to see non-Jason curry. Jason's daily drinks are interesting though. mwhahahha. I wonder why Jacky looked so happy today... Ha, you "borrowed" a photo then. As for spelling for "terriyaki", you may have got a bit Latin hot feeling to it, or influenced by sooo many brun bruns outside?

August 04, 2005 5:08 PM  
Blogger erinator said...

how come you haven't said you've been listening to that closer soundtrack "the blower's daughter" song non-stop all week? you just haven't been listening to it while blogging?

AND SO IT IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS

August 05, 2005 3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share