This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

we are the little folk, we!



me: B13 - Beef n Tofu in Black Bean sauce.
erin: B5 - Szechwan Pickle with Pork
from: HK Chinese
price: $4.95+tax (each)
erin's rating: &&&&/&&&&&
my rating: &&&.5/&&&&&&
listening to right now: Billy Bragg - a pict song.
erin's comments: erin says, "- i should've gotten it spicy. i liked the baby bok choy. and the sezchuan pickles were pretty, but not nearly spicy enough. i'm craving spicy cucumbers today, so i am kind of inclined to give this only a 3.5/5, but it's not the hk chinese food's place's fault that they don't have spicy cucumbers."
my comments: mnyeah. it was good. not great. I don't really like the combos for some reason. I think that noodles+rice=less toppings. something like that. it was not as good as beefnegg on rice, that's for sure. to see pictures of our meals, you will have to click in the right spots on the above pict.

My Blog. No Rules:

this is the watermelon I bought at Choices this morning. what's the deal? why show this picture? click it. check out a) how much it "weighed" and b) what I paid for it. ooooh yeah!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

are you a person sent from Hong Kong Chinese? Next time I should try their Beef and Egg on rice. So, you did not buy the rest of watermelon and tried to sell them here then.

August 02, 2005 3:58 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

there was only one at thise price. the other ones were all over $6.

and I can't guarantee you'll like the beefneggonrice. but I suggest asking for it 'spicy'.

August 02, 2005 4:00 PM  
Blogger erinator said...

i could've sworn i said the pickles were "pretty good", not just "pretty".

and our lunches were $4.50 plus tax... $4.82 was the final damage, i think.

August 03, 2005 7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share