This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

dry your eyes, mate


beefneggonricespicytogo
from: hong kong chinese
price: uh... $5.30 maybe?
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to while eating: the streets
comments: good food. yes. and during my lunch break, I went down to the spanish banks to try to make 3d photographs with two matching cameras. no time to put them all together yet. but here's one.


greg ate home cooking. it lookde good. I didn't axe him about it, though. so there. my blog. no rules. whoooooooooo!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

my comment is thus: holy crazy beef eggs on rice batman! What am I supposed to do with the 3d pics? I have a very short attention span for these sorts of things. Is it worth my time?

July 26, 2005 7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share