This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, July 28, 2005

hi. my name is. what. my name is. what. wigga wigga gee willi

click for underage drinking.
vietnamese sub
from: Empress Bakery (kingsway and fraser)
price: $2.25 per sub
rating: &&&&.5/&&&&&
comments: yesterday some of us were freed from work early to celebrate the release of something or other. and we all went to lunch together before noon. but I had just eaten breakfast. so no pendulum lunch for me. jason had one. see below. so, after that I went home. and had vietnamese subs. yummy. and once again, my camera's betteries were so low that the image was corrupted upon import. I love it when that happens.

and j450n had:
click or go to hell
veggie baguette
from: the pendulum
price: $10.00 with a beer
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
comments: jason says, "good sandwich. good beer. bad crow." and he made this picture himself with his magic camera phone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share