This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, June 13, 2005

Tony Parsons for Mayor!


butter chicken and yoghut curry. with lime coke!
from: Curry Point
price: nothin. I filled my card.
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to while eating: metallica. that's strange for me.
comments: same old curry. I can barely eat it, though. it filled me up at the halfway point. but more importantly than curry is the video clip that I've secretly linked to. props out to meighan for that.

and Jason had:

peas, cheese, pakoras and yoghurt.
from: where do you think?
price: $5.87
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
comments: jason eats this everyday. he has no comments. so let's talk about the pizza he made at 1am on the weekend. from scratch by the look of things. what crazy monkey.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How was the lime coke? Limecokerific?

June 13, 2005 1:55 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

you put the lime in the coke, you nut. drink them both up.

I know, I should be boycotting coke for such a painful ad campaign. but I like the gimmicky flavours. I'm weird that way. you should see my cereal box collection at home. Star Wars episode II cereal - with marshmallow clones! Homer's cinnamon donut cereal and Oreo-o's. gimmicky flavours. I can't get enough of 'em.

June 13, 2005 2:00 PM  
Blogger wiwian said...

wahahaha..the video is awesome!!!!

June 13, 2005 2:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you disappointed with your curry from the village? The elusive was really appreciative for the Curry Points's quality after having expensive and very small portion of curry in downtown.

I learned the word, "mooning" while I was taking courses in CS. And this is the first time I saw it real. Ugly thing...

June 13, 2005 2:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah hey guys, gimmicky flavours, mooning, buttery chicken, I'm paying attention, see? here I am.

June 13, 2005 11:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hooray for bucketofbeeeeeeer!

June 15, 2005 7:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share