This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, June 10, 2005

my friend Goo just goes PEEYOOOO!


Bacon Cheesebuger with fries.
from: The Pit
price: $6 or so
rating: &&&/&&&&&
listening to right now: the Beatles, Sgt Pepper's Lonely Heart Club Band
comments: the burger was fine. the service was lame. 3 people who ordered burgers and fries after me got their meals before me. mnyeah. whatever. it was fun to drink beer. and I got to see Erwin Tang!!! at the Pit. that was cool. Erwin is great. and he just had a mucous seal removed. ar! ar! ar!


BLT Sandwich with Clam Chowder
from: the Delly
price: I don't know. Erin's busy right now
rating: &&&&/&&&&& (I'm assuming. if I'm wrong, she'll probably correct me in the comments)
comments: check the comments section for Erin's comments. otherwise, I'd like to mention that we saw the baby skunks on the way to the SUB. in the linked picture, you can see the little white stripes down their noses. cute. but probably stinky. my friend Goo just goes PEEYOOOO!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

phoo-wargh! i'm totally commenting!

June 10, 2005 4:26 PM  
Blogger Erwin said...

Greg you're awesome! That's a great picture of my mucous seal.

June 10, 2005 5:07 PM  
Blogger erinator said...

mmmbacon. the blts at the deli are the best on campus! soup + sandwich were $7.25. the chowda was ok.. but the sandwich was excellent. chowda=&&&. sandwich=&&&&&. so i guess greg's guess was right.

and i had some strongbow. yummy.

and an icecream sandwich for dessert!

June 10, 2005 5:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am late for commenting if it is still open for business... I got trapped by fully entertaining Dr. Williams' quiz!!! Thank you for the data. Without your help could not have made this far today...

June 10, 2005 5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share