This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, June 03, 2005

watch out. you might get what you're after.


smoked meat sandwich
from: the Delly
price: $5.25
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to while eating: Talking Heads - Stop Making Sense
comments: good sandwich. good beer. that's all. it's friday. help me, Rhonda. and they were filming some movie or something at the outdoor pool. I didn't recognize the kid in the movie, but maybe you will.

Greg and Meg both had:

Mozza Burger and fries
from: The Pit
price: $4.95 (after tax)
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
comments: it was good. the beer was good. the fries were good. the ambience was mnyeh. now here's the whole clip that they were filming with the little kid.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry bucket, looks like it just wasn't meant to be for us to have lunch at the village. look me up if you're ever in the 'fax, or maybe we can plan a little better if you're around in december..

g'bye everyone else! nice to have lunch at the village with you, I'll miss it. it's back to lunchfromhome.blogspot.com for me..

June 03, 2005 3:59 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

wow. you say your goodbyes like you're not gonna be hangin out at my blogspot anymore. oh, but I'm sure you'll be here regularly. are you going to be schooling when you get back? why?. it's summer.

June 03, 2005 4:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am hungry. so the food look delish. Hummm, what's that all about the important people went to Pit pub? Safe journey home, r. bibi.

June 03, 2005 5:48 PM  
Blogger Erwin said...

I saw both Gregs today while they were in the basement of the SUB. I swear gwilli looked straight at me when I was standing at the Snack Attack but I guess he didn't recognize me.

June 03, 2005 9:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

had a hectic week, wasn't able to do much lunching at the village. To tell you the truth the place frightens me. I'm still a bit upset about my pita.
sing on brother, blog on drummer.

June 05, 2005 11:51 AM  
Blogger gwilli said...

didn't see you erwin. I didn't. you knwo I would have attacked if I had. too bad you weren't playing Duplicate Name Bingo when you saw us. then you could check off the greg+greg square.
I have a Yoda Scratch n Win that I will scratch now.

and erwin, I tried commenting on your blog this morning, but it was giving lots of sqrl errors or something. oh well.

June 06, 2005 4:40 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

if anyone cares... Jason found out that the movie is "Whisper" and the kid must be Blake Woodruff.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0435528

June 06, 2005 5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share