This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, May 30, 2005

that space cadet glow


Sushi Special A
from: Osaka Sushi
price: $5.95 + tax
rating: &&&.8/&&&&&
Listening to while eating: Modest Mouse "The Moon and Antarctica"
comments: as the weather gets warmer, my desire of hot food gets smaller. I need more cold food selections. maybe I'll just start having slurpees for lunch. mmm... slurpees... the sushi today was slightly below it's usual. the avacado was starting to get brown. and the crazy picture here has some of Carmen's fancy oragami creations. It's her birthday. happy birthday, Carmen!

and Craig had:

Super-sized quarter pounder meal with coke.
from: MacDonald's
price: $6.30
rating: &&&.5/&&&&&
comments: Craig says, "It was cholesterrific!"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had to look up a dictionary for slurpee. There is no such thing, but there is slurp. See, I enriched my vocabulary through this blog. Of course, choresterolific is something of Art. So, you applied for the institution job, eh?

May 30, 2005 2:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ween, i am a lone commentator again.

May 30, 2005 5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share