This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, June 06, 2005

Then we would cook cornmeal porridge,


3 items
from: Yi Kou Xiang Foods
price: $4.82
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to while eating: Bob Marley and Talking Heads. not together. separately.
comments: good lunch. good value. what can I say? why don't I go here everyday? not sure. it's always good. it's always a lot of food. for that price you get three items, rice and/or noodles (today I had half rice/half noodles - yum), and a pop or soup. it's great. I usually feel too full after eating it. maybe that's why I don't have it more often. plus, the village is all about variety. well, for everyone except Jason "Mutter-Paneer" Cragg, that is.


the usual anonymous had:

curry wrap
from: The Delly
price: $4.25 (inc tax!)
rating: $$$.5/$$$$$
comments: Hiroko has rating her food with $ signs. it goes against my usual ampersand rating theme, but I'll let it slide. Here's what she had to say about her lunch: " [it was] recommended by the Elusive. Mike tried a Chicken Teriyaki wrap this time and said chicken curry wrap is better. If I can heat through to the center without making scorching hot at the perimeter, the rating may have been improved… I still have a slice of apple strudel from Delly in my bag, hehehe." she also said "Anything is too much for a sturving student with tons of student loan... I guess it is fairly reasonable for food you get from student union building."

7 Comments:

Blogger gwilli said...

oh, if anyone cares, the 3 items I had were: sweet n sour pork balls (yum), snow peas (not bad) and bbq pork with some veggies (pretty darn good). over and out.

June 06, 2005 4:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I give this post &&&&/&&&&&

I would've given it &&&&&/&&&&& if the second link had taken me to some footage of car theives getting beat down by cops, instead of just the baitcar website.

June 06, 2005 4:43 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

didn't you watch the videos?? there's some great stuff in there. like the guy who says everybuddys gotta shut the f**k up if my mom calls. hahaha! or the stereo thief who's in and out within 30 seconds. that's impressive.

June 06, 2005 4:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wait a sec, i got a totally different page the first time! ok, you get &&&&&/&&&&& !

June 06, 2005 4:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You really love pork, don't you? Erin, nice to see you back... everybody around here seems happier today. I am too sleepy to see the video with coarse language.

June 06, 2005 6:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why not snow pork peas?
OH, tomorrow I'm IN for lunch, I'll call you... 1254.
maybe we could sit outside and watch some brun brun go by!!
eh!?! a little chun chun?!?! some frun frun?!? whaddya say???!!! I'll need regular food though, something healthy-like.

June 06, 2005 10:09 PM  
Blogger erinator said...

everyone is? except for me!!! i am not happy to be at work. though i'm happy to help the usual anony with work.

sorry if i keep burping all day.

June 07, 2005 12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share