This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

the dark side of the curry


butter chicken and yoghurt curry
from: Curry Point
price: $5.87
rating: &&&&.4/&&&&&
listening to while eating: pavement.
comments: delicious curry, as usual. extra good today, in fact. and good news for you curry lovers! while talking to the guy serving my food, he informed me that they are planning on extending their selection of curries!! 6 more trays, he says! very exciting. more options. he says they'll try to have goat curry more often for me. yum. if you ever get a chance to, I say "try the goat! you'll like it!" unless you're from Vegetaria (like Jason) or Vega. then you'll just never know the joy of goat.

and oleg had:

instant udon soup
from: Costco
price: about $1.50
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
comments: Oleg has this to say about his instant udon, "No comments"
but I have more to say! unrelated to his lunch. if you've found the secret link, then you go a chance to see how Master Yoda made me richer! thanks Yoda!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

pitty you could not look out for any brun bruns today. so you are a rich man, Dr. williams. could you spare me any change? too much yellow and orange. where is green? testing concurrency on blog commnet posting.

June 07, 2005 3:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

pitty you could not look out for any brun bruns today. so you are a rich man, Dr. williams. could you spare me any change? too much yellow and orange. where is green? testing concurrency on blog commnet posting.

June 07, 2005 3:10 PM  
Blogger erinator said...

you go a chance? you should spend more time reading what you wrote here, boss, and less time complaining that you don't have time because you have work to do... SINCE YOU AREN'T EVEN WORKING RIGHT NOW!

i don't like the yoghurt curry... it's weirdly tangy/sour and the pakoras are blah.

June 07, 2005 3:10 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

MY BLOG! NO RULES!!

ok, so with my $7 winnings, I bought an Anakin scratch and win, and a vacation for life. will the dark side pay out??? of course. I won.
vacation for life = free ticket
anakin scratchy = free ticket + $7!!!

this is all working out just as I planned. by this time next month, I should be a millionaire.

June 07, 2005 3:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

can I be your an unreasonably highly paid maid when that happens?

June 08, 2005 11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share