This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, May 20, 2005

I'm gonna be iron, like a lion, in zion. skiddlaboppaboo.


large souvlakies - with salad, rice and tzaziki
from: Bebe Fine Persian and Meditteranean Cuisine
price: $7.05
rating: &&&.8/&&&&&
listening to while eating: Bob Marley. he's the best.
comment: this is good food. $7 is a lot o money for lunch, but I'm digging it. I think I let it get too cold. it would be better fresher. today's photos are a little different. they be long exposures. 5 seconds or so. I find you can get way better detail this way. and the linked photo was my attempt to capture lightning on my camera last night. unfortunately, my camera limits the exposures to 15 seconds. I missed the good lightning bolts anyway. by the time I got home, the storm was mostly gone. I tried anyway, but to no avail.

and Erin had:


3 items - beans, eggplant, pork
from: Yi Kou Xiang
price: $4.82
rating: &&&.5/&&&&&
comments: erin says, "beans - meh. eggplant - sauce is good. pork something - meat wasn’t very good quality, but the sauce is good" now, go click the pic. so good.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

bucketofbeer: I've got 2 weeks left for lunchin' at the village, so if you're planning on making a cameo you better make it soon. elsewise you'll have to go with greg and that means sitting at his desk playing neopets while you eat lunch..

May 20, 2005 2:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your lunch wouldn'ta been cold if you'd eaten it in the park...

May 20, 2005 2:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like Erin's very explicit comment on beans, "meh". So have you decided to use Rexsona from this, Dr. Williams?

May 20, 2005 3:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

souvlaki! that's what i need! tszazikki mmmmmmmmmmm.
I should be out ubc way this week sometime, probably wednesday or thursday.

May 23, 2005 8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share