This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, May 27, 2005

if I had a cell phone, I think my ring would be Brak going, "Hey buddy!"


pork n'noodle soup
from: My Home Cuisine
price: $4.75
rating: &&&/&&&&&
Listening to while eating: the Rheostatics. but now I'm done eating, and I'm listening to Cortez the Killer by Neil Young.
Comments: I think I waited too long to eat my soup. by the time I got to it, there was no broth. the noodles had soaked it all up. oh well. this is the way sometimes. it's fully summer out there today. hot hot hot. I will not have a guest lunch today.



This is what my lunches must see. with one minor difference... most of my lunches don't have built in flash. ok, so there's two minor differences, this isn't actually my camera. this is steven steven's new camera. he got it cheap off ebay. the screen on the back is twice as big as mine. crazy. and he can kick his hand when it's straight up in the air. I gotta work on my timing with the camera.

4 Comments:

Blogger wiwian said...

I think broken img suck!
What kind of QA are you

May 27, 2005 3:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahhaha well said, viv. Bravo! Took some courage to click the links on the first linked page... Dr. Williams is a good researcher.

May 27, 2005 3:53 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

uh... the pics are all working fine. if you are having problems with it, it's blogspot's problem. not me. the pics are all there and they all work fine.

ps: what kinda of developer are you? did you try right-click-show picture? cuz that works it blogger doesn't load it properly.

speaking of blogger sucking... I was using Hello, and it crashes when I try to run it while I'm running jsPager. what kinda crap is that??? boooooo!!

and :0), all the links on that linked page are worksafe. the only questionable part are the titles of the pics.

May 27, 2005 4:07 PM  
Blogger wiwian said...

I didn't dare to open up those links. The title sound...hmm..inappropriate. I don't want to get into a lawsuit for sexual harrasment :P

May 27, 2005 4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share