This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, May 26, 2005

it's gonna be a bright, sunshiny day...


chicken terriyaki and a vietnamses sub
from: Osaka Sushi, and Empress Bakery
price: $5.30 & $2.50
rating: &&&&&/&&&&&
listening to while eating: Bob Marley. is there other music?
comments: mad props to r. for bringing vietnamese subs here. the sub was deeelicious. even after sitting for 3 hours on my desk. and the chicken terriyaki really hit the spot. Erwin was right. it is good. very good. other than that, all I can say about my lunch is that there are far too many crap drivers in this city. and way too many roads being torn up.

Bucket of Beer had:

Chicken Souvlaki Pita
from: Bebe Fine Persian and Mediterranean Cuisine
price: $4-ish
rating: &&.5/&&&&&&
comments: BucketofBeer was not very satisfied with his lunch. he said, and I quote, "it wasn't great. a bit dry". then he said he didn't even have any good quotes to give about it. I think Bucket should have had a bucket of beer for lunch. he'd like that. in other news, I noticed that a Vera's Burger Shack is opening where Amigo's was. I hear they make a good burger.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah. scary place this village of yours. not what I'd expected... seemed almost post-apocalyptic. not a comfortable place to hang out. But starange how the souvlaki pita could LOOK so good and yet lack wholeheartedly in taste. Don had one too and ate absolutely in silence. Everything else looked so greasy! yikes. tough choices ahead, if I'm working out there.

May 26, 2005 9:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice to see a bucket person in person. Tempted to eat gwilli's lunch left on the desk for a while...should have done...then gwilli would have said, "Harrassment". I am getting used to see boys legs in the office now, at least. Did I hear someone shaving his legs?

May 27, 2005 2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share