This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

I had this dream... where I relished... relish


cheese steak
from: Subway (Oak and 24th)
price: $7.19+tax
rating: &&&/&&&&&
listening to while eating: Tragically Hip - Day for Night. haven't heard this stuff in ages.
comments: I've probably only ever had a &&&&& sub from subway once or twice. they can be good, but rarely THAT good. this one was pretty average. the bread was floppy. the toastedness was nice, though. I like that. and the banana peppers were a nice touch. all subways should have those. but what I don't understand is that "subway" flavour? I've never had a sub from elsewhere that tastes like a subway sub, and I've never had a subway sub without that distinct subway flavour. someone explain this mystery to me!!


no guest lunch today. I ate lunch pretty late, so most people had already finished. and erin ate her sub in the car. so here's a picture of the baby stickbugs that hatched today or yesterday. stickbugs are so cute when they're babies.

5 Comments:

Blogger erinator said...

aha! i'm the first to comment! even though it's the day after! what happened usual anony? are you too busy studying?

June 16, 2005 2:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got panicked when I found that Mike has already left home to study... If you like reptiles, you can go to Surrey today and may see a large snake wondering around there. I just heard it on the radio.

June 16, 2005 3:56 PM  
Blogger FiSHBoY said...

Was it stealing cars?

June 16, 2005 3:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How do you know? by your witchcraft?

June 16, 2005 4:11 PM  
Blogger FiSHBoY said...

I'm going to use my witchcraft to make you study like you are supposed to be. ;)

June 16, 2005 4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share