This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

I don't know karate, but I know karage!


flavoured stirfry with noodles
from: Yi Kou Xiang Foods
price: $5.62
rating: &/&&&&&
listening to: Bob Marley earlier, now U2 - 'Live Under a Blood Red Sky' - such a good album!
comments: before you order this stirfry, you gotta ask yourself one question... "do you like cumin?" well, do you, punk?? if you do, and I mean _really_ like it, then order it. I think it's about 90% cumin. I don't mind cumin. but this is ridiculous! I've decided to just let this lunch answer my phone. since I ain't gonna eat it, it might as well do something useful! and on a side note, it looks like Jacky had carrots for lunch. :)

and Sim had:

Chicken Karage with Miso Soup
from: Honor Roll (in the sub)
price: $5.45 ($3.95 for Chicken Karage)
rating: &&&/&&&&&
comments: "[I] Passed by John Casinader with a new Mac Mini he just bought from the UBC Bookstore…" Sim also said "Beware the big black rotweiller called Gwilli lurking around the corner trying to find a chance to steal your chow…"

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehhehehhehe wakakakka. What kinda place is this? a carrot man, cumin filled Chinese food and a rotweillor that keeps saying "karage" instead of "karaage"!

June 21, 2005 3:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That cumin noodle is insane!!! What did you do with it afterwards?? Just dumped it in the garbage??

June 21, 2005 3:50 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

no. I told you, it answers my phone now.

June 21, 2005 3:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello cumin stirfry? this is bucket here. I finally did it. I went back and ordered 6A spicy to go from hong kong chinese which only takes cash btw (gwilli did you say there was a royal bank on campus now?). anyways it was kindof "eah", sort of like "eeh", like no big deal, really bland-like, not spicy at all actually. maybe i'm just difficult to please. Any word on Vera's?

June 21, 2005 6:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bucket, a late reply on your lettering question:

Na is a combo with noodles and rice,
Nb is a combo with noodles and 2 deep fried wonton, and
Nc is a combo with rice and 2 deep fried wonton.

June 21, 2005 6:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh yeah, and the royal bank cashpoint is in the village pharmacy.

June 21, 2005 6:54 PM  
Blogger Minkey girl said...

Haha! Do u take online orders??

June 22, 2005 2:00 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

how do I take online orders? please tell me. perhaps if I understand how, then I will be able to.

ps: how's everything on planet Zipton?

June 22, 2005 2:43 PM  
Blogger erinator said...

perhaps you had the "junior" cook making your food, bucket. i was going to get chinese from there yesterday and made an about face when i saw the regular cook was just sitting there and the other guy was at the wok. aaaagh. he doesn't make anything nearly spicy enough. and he's kinda slow.

i went for the bibimbap at the korean food place... not as much food as it used to be, but it's yummy. and you can choose how much spicy sauce you want in it. though the guy always looks at me funny when i say i want alot and then he stops and i ask for more. but he never puts enough the first time!

June 22, 2005 6:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you guys are so helpful. It's kindof touching. not like michael jackson touching... the nicer kind.

June 22, 2005 9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share