This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, May 16, 2005

Stirfry City, here we come.


stir fry
from: My Home Cuisine
price: $4.50
rating: &&&.8/&&&&&
comments: the stir fry. the stir fry is a crazy good deal. although, today I was mildly disappointed. the usual girl didn't serve me, and this new one was a little stingy with the meat. it's still very good, just not as meaty. and I like my stir fries meaty. who doesn't? jason. that's who. today I chose pork and prawns. good choice, but still not enough meat.

Misha's lunch:

crazy pokemisha!

"Ground Been Kabob"
from: Bebe Mediterranean
price: $5.98
rating: &&&&.5/&&&&&
comments: Misha says, "4.5 out of 5 only because I asked for way too much rice (I think I ate over a pound of rice right thereā€¦)" I also think that he had ground beef kebabs. but rather than asking him, I'll just quote him verbatim. ground been it is! there's nothin better than makin fun of typos, is there?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been a victim of "making fun of typo". Yes, Man, I am talking about my legedary "cube top", if you like, you can add your own sound effects "Brun, Brun"

May 16, 2005 2:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Prawn stirfry sounds good. kabob does too... where is this village you speak of and why do they have such exotic foods there?
I thought the 'cube top' thing was cute, I mean they DO look like cubes... not the breasts, the tube tops... I guess, you know, like square, two dimensional cubes, and then when you put the breasts in there you get something different. usually with more jiggle and bounce than a regular cube. Ah, breasts...

May 16, 2005 4:45 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

around here, bucket, we call the jiggle and bounce "brun brun"

May 16, 2005 4:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

pitty, I cannot put up the icon that gwilli send to me the other day. The brun brun icon.

May 16, 2005 4:48 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

does this work?
brun brun

May 16, 2005 5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share