This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Happy McHappy Day!!!

sincerely, L. Cohen
Minced beef and Tofu on rice
from: Hong Kong Chinese
price: $5.30
rating: &&&&.8/&&&&&
listening to while eating: Leonard Cohen. I bin listeningto him all day. and I probably will for the rest of the day. unless I can find some Bob Marley.
comment: this is sooo good. no wonder Erin always orders it. it's sweet. it's spicy. it's perfect. it makes me want to drive my car like this.

and wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu had:

rom: HOME
price: zero, cero, nada!!
rating: of course &&&&&/&&&&&
comment: Sticky rice made by Mei's parents. It's Very tasty and healthy because it's home made and nothing beats that!
I love to enjoy my lunch at my quiet corner with window view. However, the weather is cloudy and kind of windy today.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

more comments. sorry usual anonymous, I was a little busy last week and could not offer my usual level of commentary.

May 18, 2005 2:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

inspired by the tastiness of your lunch, i went and got the same thing.

May 18, 2005 2:58 PM  
Blogger gwilli said...

wow! I love it when I feel I've made a difference. like on those PSA's where the little star goes across the screen and it says "making a difference" in that happy font. now I feel like I'm a useful part of society.

May 18, 2005 3:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the movie download site had a scary name for an innocent minded so I did not download... as you may have guessed. Huh? Am I not innocent? hmmm that's true to a certain extent. But I feel more close to that fish you used in the picture. Am I mad? Yes.

May 18, 2005 4:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

too busy to comment on the lunch blog eh, r.? That's pretty busy. I'd say that's tooo busy. crazy busy.

May 19, 2005 7:10 AM  
Blogger erinator said...

YES! i give the minced beef and tofu spicy to-go &&&&&&! i haven't had it in a while though which makes me sad. perhaps tomorrow.

May 24, 2005 2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share