This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, October 22, 2009

ooh ooh... lunch hurts


pho, yo
from: Pho Le
price: about $10 with my lychee blended drink
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: nazareth
comments: a long long time ago, we had a jam space with a dart board. sigh. I miss that jam space. but anyway, in a game once, toby was shooting for bullseye with 4 darts. click my lunch to see where his darts landed. pretty crazy toby.

and hey ritchie had:

a vermicelli dish
comments: so I met hey ritchie for lunch. we saw this tractor messing with the fake field. not sure exactly what he was doing. combing it? oh well. on the walk back to work I saw this cormorant. now click the pic to see the olympic village people getting their rainbow cloud generator up and running.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger c.g.brownlee said...

There are tiny rubber pellets in the fake grass, and the tractor mixes it up so all the rubber bits don't sit at the bottom. But don't ask me why there are rubber bits.

October 23, 2009 3:52 PM  
Anonymous hey ritchie! said...

And why can't the tiny rubber bits sit at the bottom?!?

October 23, 2009 3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share