This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Thursday, October 08, 2009

Makin' lunch fo the gators in the swampin'


hawt dawgs
from: work!
price: free!
rating: &&&&/&&&&&!
listening to: ween; voodoo lady
comments: today, the company bought us all lunch after our in-office-mini-golf tournament! good times. I managed to tie (with travis) for first place. we had more points than everyone else! yah! however, the people with the lowest scores seemed to get the prizes. I don't understand that. you don't see NBA players or bowlers getting trophies for _low_ scores. bah. whatever. click to see the hole at my desk area. the blue bins are water traps. the hole is beyond the table in the distance. dave did a great job designing this hole for us.

and jacky had:

a fork in his mouth
comments: not all day, though. I think at one point he took the fork out. click to see the putting green nearest his desk.

and noel had:

his bun in the oven
comments: ok, his bun was actually in the paninini grill. I was all like 'whoah... where's your bun mr. atkins??' and he was all like 'in the grill'. and I was all like 'oh'. click to see more golf course. there were 9 holes altogether. and it was a lot of fun. I highly recommend this activity for any office. every day, even.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share