This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, October 09, 2009

misguided angel, lunch you 'til I'm dead


meat lovers omelette
from: Nice Cafe
price: $7ish
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: cowboy junkies
comments: breakfast for lunch again. same ol thing, yah. but later on, I tried to invent a new taste sensation. I call it peanut butter coffee. it was a fail. turns out that the oily bits of peanut butter to not dissolve in coffee. it wasn't horrible, but I wouldn't make it again. click to see an interesting personals-like ad I saw on the ground.

and teo had:

banana pancakes
comments: teo is obsessed with the banana pancakes. maybe I should get it next time. see if the hype is real. now click the pancake for maybe the awesomest wiggly you will see all week.

and dana had:

the alberni benny
comments: dana ate this. now click it is you like scooters and red walls.

and phil had:

same as me, but with coffee
comments: click phil's lunch to see an unrelated pic from sun yat sen gardens.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share