This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

ill-equipped to act, with insufficient tact


sandwiches n wraps
from: work
price: nuthin
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: Rush
comments: for some reason, killerX57 left a comment yesterday that there's no free lunch. and today? I had a free lunch. yeah. it was a rather eventful day for me. I finally got some back pay from my last job. yay. this took me to the labour board in burnaby, and a bank or two downtown for depositing. in the liked gif, you see a crane in downtown. a crane named "graham". I prefer the cranes name "gwil"

and andy had:

the same
comments: we all had the same. it was tasty. click to see the cops sneakily hiding in that parking lot at main and terminal writing speeding tickets. sneaky coppers.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Reagan White said...

great. you post a photo that's not wiggly and now I think something is missing. am thinking, oh my connection is bad, it will start wiggling any second now.

it's like a city without noise. something is missing, something ain't right.

or maybe I am missing something? dammit gwil, you got me all messed up.

March 19, 2008 2:58 PM  
Blogger Reagan White said...

the photo in question

i can hardly look at it.

March 19, 2008 3:01 PM  
Blogger killerX57 said...

i pulled up next to a cop at 16th and imperial who was sneakily parked, tucked away, on imperial, pointing his radar gun up the hill (this spot has been a traffic cop favourite for at least 20 years). I looked at him and shook my head disapprovingly. To his credit he actually felt shame and put the gun away. he wouldn't look me in the eye. Silly cops! giving people a speeding ticket going downhill on an avenue where there's a boulevard on one side and a forest on the other is not right! And I see they want to hire MORE cops! I bet there'll be one parked there all the time if they do. Fark!

March 20, 2008 7:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share