This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

this place is on a mission


vietnamese sub, steamed bun, and egg tart
from: Bale and New Town
price: about $6
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: radiohead
comments: in the linked gif, I am playing poker with thousands of dollars. what fun. if there's too much motion for you, here's the money shot... bam.

and liezel had:

the same thing
comments: andy owed liezel a lunch, so we just got more of everything. sure, the photo is actually my lunch, but in a police line up, could you really tell two eggtarts apart? click to see some tilt shift pic I was playing with. I think I shoulda spent more time blurring the cranes properly. oh. the pic is real big.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share