This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

the dreams we have as children fade away


burger shake rings
from: triple O's
price: over $10!
rating: &&&&/&&&&&
listening to: Oasis
comments: today, neil made the mistake of taking my lunch off my desk before I ate it. grrrr... never come between a gwilli and his meal. click to see the city tearing apart into little pieces. at least I think that's what happened in that photo.

and neil's peace offering was:

a subway cookie.
comments: I forgiven him. also in today's news, Andy and I took Nikita to the Triple O's. we got to pick up her poop. fun. click to see andy jumping up on this wall.

and tommy had:

a sandwich
comments: one more nikita photo linked in tommy's sandwich. this one shows her in her element.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger killerX57 said...

it must be there somewhere. or maybe march 12 is just gone.

March 13, 2008 7:28 AM  
Blogger gwilli said...

it takes a day, ron. deal with it.

March 13, 2008 9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share