This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Monday, March 10, 2008

you wanna play mindcrazed banjo?


sub
from: the way of the sub
price: $9
rating: &&&.5/&&&&&
listening to: the clash
comments: I saw the paper laying in our lobby today, and an old friend, adrian crook, was staring back at me. weird. so I made picture of his picture. and click that picture to see wiggly city.

and sumant had:

a sub, too.
comments: the linked photo is for jason. hey jason, someone stole yer car, changed the wheels and parked outside a me office. true story.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger FiSHBoY said...

:O

added a sunroof too. bastards!

March 11, 2008 9:46 PM  
Blogger FiSHBoY said...

and added the external antenna! btw, that's not a silver rose. ;)

March 11, 2008 9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share