This blog contains 0 carbs!!

my lunch. in photos. and stuff like that.

Friday, March 07, 2008

bah



blooger borken. can't seem to upload pics.

so I'll post this later. if you really want... here's a gif I will be linking to.

oh, and the point of the linked video is that you'd think a '69 Chevelle could beat a goofy little acura. alas, but not this time. I think this is due to one of two reasons... the driver is very smart, or the driver is elderly. what proof do I have for either of these claims? well... if you pause the vid while the chevelle is being passed by the SUV, you can notice 2 details... the first is that the SUV is a cop car. the other thing to notice is the 'CAT' sticker on the chevelle. this means the owner is probably older... or they bought it from someone older. which do you think? smart? or old? either way... that car is crying from being driven so slow.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger killerX57 said...

my thoughts excactly. i was begging him to open it up!!

March 13, 2008 7:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


... Share